Comfyballs Regular Pitch Black Wood
Classic black boxer with contrasting charcoal Comfyballs logo – very popular model.
With over 750.000 sold boxers in the world we are beginning to think that we’ve cracked the code for underwear. So what’s special about Comfyballs?
Classic black boxer with contrasting charcoal Comfyballs logo – very popular model. Classic trunk cut (3″ inseam), PackageFront®. Premium everyday boxer as well as for special occasions.
Wood – extra soft and environmentally friendly! Made from extremely soft fabric, containing Tencel® beech fibres. A slightly heavier fabric gives you a pleasant and somewhat warmer feel. The Wood has great breathability and of course, has the unmistakable Comfyballs comfort.
Tencel® modal blend ensures a very soft, cooling effect. Note that the fabric has a higher absorption ability than cotton, and thus remains humid for a longer period during medium and high intensity activities. Tencel® is spun using cellulose from birch fibres from Austria, manufactured through a highly environmentally friendly process. The weight of the fabric is appr. 180 grams per square meter.
45% modal/45% cotton/10%Lycra
– PackageFront (R) holds the equipment in place whilst lifting it away from the thighs. This prevents unnecessary heating of the balls, at the same time increasing comfort. Carefully designed panels, in combination with innovative use of stitched elastic in the front seams, take the user experience to a whole new level! With Comfyballs you are guaranteed an enjoyable experience throughout the day regardless of activity, and we are proud that our customers call our boxers the world’s most comfortable boxers.
– Extra comfortable super soft material with flatlock seams and maximum breathability.
– Super soft, moisture-transporting waistband stays in place with world-class elastic.
– Extensive use of Lycra®️ in all our fabric blends combined with real flat-lock seams means a close-fitting cut and makes the boxers as comfortable on the inside, as they are nice on the outside.
– All Comfyballs are relatively low at the waist and slightly angled at the front (lower at the front than at the back) for maximum comfort and freedom of movement.
– All Comfyballs are Oeko-Tex certified. In addition, all Comfyballs are climate-neutral in collaboration with ClimatePartner GmbH. This means that we have calculated our total carbon emissions from the start of the process, until the product is in the customer’s hands, and we now offset this by participating in two carbon equalization projects.