Comfyballs Regular Mellow Yellow Performance SL
Seriously popping yellow! Classic trunk cut (3″ inseam), PackageFront®. The ultimate competition boxer. Slightly tighter fit than normal Performance. All-year wear but some people wear them as their summer boxers.
Performance - underwear for maximum achievement! Performance is suitable for all kinds of sports and training. Soft, light and can withstand even the toughest sessions. The fabric dries very quickly as moisture is transported away from the skin. Does not contain Polygiene or other additives.
Our lightest range, full 4-way stretch mesh microfiber, appr. 135 grams per square meter. Extreme moisture management properties, superior breathability.The fabric does not contain nanoparticles, Polygiene or other chemicals.
84% polyester/16% Lycra
- PackageFront (R) holds the equipment in place whilst lifting it away from the thighs. This prevents unnecessary heating of the balls, at the same time increasing comfort. Carefully designed panels, in combination with innovative use of stitched elastic in the front seams, take the user experience to a whole new level! With Comfyballs you are guaranteed an enjoyable experience throughout the day regardless of activity, and we are proud that our customers call our boxers the world's most comfortable boxers.
- Extra comfortable super soft material with flatlock seams and maximum breathability.
- Super soft, moisture-transporting waistband stays in place with world-class elastic.
- Extensive use of Lycra®️ in all our fabric blends combined with real flat-lock seams means a close-fitting cut and makes the boxers as comfortable on the inside, as they are nice on the outside.
- All Comfyballs are relatively low at the waist and slightly angled at the front (lower at the front than at the back) for maximum comfort and freedom of movement.
- All Comfyballs are Oeko-Tex certified. In addition, all Comfyballs are climate-neutral in collaboration with ClimatePartner GmbH. This means that we have calculated our total carbon emissions from the start of the process, until the product is in the customer's hands, and we now offset this by participating in two carbon equalization projects.