Comfyballs Long Charcoal Flame Orange Cotton
Charcoal with bright orange contrasting logo. Scandinavian style trunk with longer legs (6″ inseam), PackageFront®. Perfect for everyday use.
Cotton – the perfect everyday underwear! Cotton is our most popular series, and for good reason. This pair keeps you going every single day, even when the temperature changes!
Combed single jersey cotton, appr. 180 grams per square meter. The cotton fibers are combed before being spun into yarns, to avoid short fibres and unwanted particles. This makes the fabric extremely soft, with high durability. We add 8% Lycra®, to give strong and flexible stability, and maintain high fabric breathability.
– PackageFront (R) holds the equipment in place whilst lifting it away from the thighs. This prevents unnecessary heating of the balls, at the same time increasing comfort. Carefully designed panels, in combination with innovative use of stitched elastic in the front seams, take the user experience to a whole new level! With Comfyballs you are guaranteed an enjoyable experience throughout the day regardless of activity, and we are proud that our customers call our boxers the world’s most comfortable boxers.
– Extra comfortable super soft material with flatlock seams and maximum breathability.
– Super soft, moisture-transporting waistband stays in place with world-class elastic.
– Extensive use of Lycra®️ in all our fabric blends combined with real flat-lock seams means a close-fitting cut and makes the boxers as comfortable on the inside, as they are nice on the outside.
– All Comfyballs are relatively low at the waist and slightly angled at the front (lower at the front than at the back) for maximum comfort and freedom of movement.
– All Comfyballs are Oeko-Tex certified. In addition, all Comfyballs are climate-neutral in collaboration with ClimatePartner GmbH. This means that we have calculated our total carbon emissions from the start of the process, until the product is in the customer’s hands, and we now offset this by participating in two carbon equalization projects.