Comfycel basic (6 stk)
Comfycel(R) has a narrow surface and is about twice as soft as regular cotton, making it the ultimate choice of underwear with direct contact with the skin. Also, as the fabric drapes nicely, it does not curl either. Moisture-absorbing and antibacterial properties: Comfycel(R) underwear is at least 50% more absorbent than ordinary cotton and provides a less favorable environment for bacterial growth. PackageFront (R) holds the equipment in place whilst lifting it away from the thighs. This prevents unnecessary heating of the balls, at the same time increasing comfort. Carefully designed panels, in combination with innovative use of stitched elastic in the front seams, take the user experience to a whole new level! With Comfyballs you are guaranteed an enjoyable experience throughout the day regardless of activity, and we are proud that our customers call our boxers the world's most comfortable boxers.
Contents of the package - 6 boxers
47 % cotton, 47 % lyocell, 6 % elastan
- 3 Comfyballs Grey Melange Comfycel
- 3 Comfyballs Black´n White Comfycel
This bundle offer is sold as one product. If you wish to return, you must return the entire package offer.
- PackageFront(R) keeps the equipment in place while lifting it away from the thighs.
- Prevents unnecessary heating of the balls while providing increased comfort.
- Highest quality fibers for maximum comfort and durability.
- Super soft, moisture-transporting waistband with good vertical hold ensures world-class elastic.
- The boxers are as comfortable on the inside as they are beautiful on the outside.
- All Comfyballs are relatively low in the waist, and angled forward (lower waist height at the front than at the back) for maximum comfort and freedom of movement.
- All boxers are Oeko-Tex certified.
- In addition, we climate-neutralize all Comfyballs in collaboration with ClimatePartner GmbH. This means that we have calculated our total carbon emissions until the product is in the customer's hands, and we are now offsetting these through participation in two carbon offsetting projects.
Follow the washing instructions on the garment.