Comfyballs – 4 x No-Show Cotton Black
4-pack! Our customer favourite; No-Show Cotton Black. Really undercover! All black – completely without logo.
Really undercover! All black – completely without logo.
Classic trunk cut (3″ inseam), PackageFront®.
Perfect for everyday use.
Cotton – the perfect everyday underwear! Cotton is our most popular series, and for good reason. This pair keeps you going every single day, even when the temperature changes!
Combed single jersey cotton, appr. 180 grams per square meter. The cotton fibers are combed before being spun into yarns, to avoid short fibres and unwanted particles. This makes the fabric extremely soft, with high durability. We add 8% Lycra®, to give strong and flexible stability, and maintain high fabric breathability.
More info about our popular "balls protector" (™ pending...):
– We designed the highly anticipated PackageFront™ which creates an unique and comfortable feeling for your balls and prevents unnecessary heating. Carefully shaped panels in combination with innovative use of elastic stitches in the sewing, ultimately lift the user experience to a whole new level. PackageFront™ is made from an extremely elastic material, so we can assure you that this popular boxer will fit perfectly.
– Extra comfortable super soft material with flatlock seams and maximum breathability.
– Super soft, moisture-transporting waistband stays in place with world-class elastic.
– Extensive use of Lycra®️ in all our fabric blends combined with real flat-lock seams means a close-fitting cut and makes the boxers as comfortable on the inside, as they are nice on the outside.
– All Comfyballs are relatively low at the waist and slightly angled at the front (lower at the front than at the back) for maximum comfort and freedom of movement.
– All Comfyballs are Oeko-Tex certified. In addition, all Comfyballs are climate-neutral in collaboration with ClimatePartner GmbH. This means that we have calculated our total carbon emissions from the start of the process, until the product is in the customer’s hands, and we now offset this by participating in two carbon equalization projects.